this information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196 and subsequent amendments (so-called Privacy Code), as well as pursuant to art. 14 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
We inform you that the personal data provided by you in the context of the consultation of the site www.arconceptlife.com will be processed by AR Concept Life s.r.l as the Data Controller (hereinafter also the Data Controller) in compliance with the protection principles established by the relevant Code. of personal data and subsequent amendments, as well as all European and national legislative interventions and / or provisions of the supervisory authorities.
The following information is provided only for the AR Concept Life s.r.l website and not for other websites that may be consulted by the User via links.
We inform you that the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of e-mail messages to the addresses indicated on this site, as well as the compilation of contact forms involves the acquisition of the sender's address, necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data entered in the message.
Finally, we inform you that AR Concept Life s.r.l will be able to offer you, via e-mail - if you have provided us with your address and given your consent - the purchase of products or services similar to those you have already requested. In this case, we will always remind you of the possibility of expressing your desire not to receive further similar communications and that during your navigation on the pages of the AR Concept Life s.r.l website you can install technical cookies on your browser in order to improve your experience. of use.
You will find more details about these cookies and the treatments connected to them in the "COOKIES" paragraph.
A. PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
The processing of data spontaneously provided by the User while browsing electronically by completing the information request form is carried out by AR Concept Life s.r.l for the following purposes:
to. allow us to follow up on requests received by you. For this purpose, the following data are required: name, surname, company, e-mail and telephone number (the latter optional);
b. subject to consent, to achieve the effective establishment and management of commercial relations, with particular reference to promotional, advertising, marketing purposes relating to products and services provided by AR Concept Life s.r.l
c. submitting consent, to analyze your habits and choices in order to send commercial material more appropriate to the characteristics of these.
B. TYPE OF DATA COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
Without prejudice to the personal autonomy of the interested party and without prejudice to the provision of navigation data, the provision of data referred to in paragraph A letter a) is mandatory and failure to provide, even partial, the data expressly indicated as necessary will determine the 'impossibility for AR Concept Life s.r.l to proceed with the fulfillment of the request received. Mandatory data are marked with an asterisk symbol. The provision of data referred to in paragraph A letters b) and c) is optional and failure to provide it for these purposes will make it impossible to update Users on promotional sales initiatives.
C. OWNER, RESPONSIBLE AND RESPONSIBLE
The data controller is AR Concept Life s.r.l, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, Arizzi Roberto, tax code RZZRRT66C15A794T - VAT NUMBER 03626880169 with registered office in via Quarenghi 7, Bergamo (BG), pec address: firstname.lastname@example.org e-mail: email@example.com.
We inform you that you can get in touch with the data controller at the Company's addresses indicated above.
We inform you that the data provided will be processed by: Arizzi Roberto as data processors.
D. PROCESSING METHOD
The personal data provided will be processed at the headquarters of AR Concept Life s.r.l also through the use of automated procedures in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes. We also inform you that the personal data provided will be processed with the use of computerized procedures in the ways and within the limits necessary to pursue the aforementioned purposes.
The owner uses the services provided by the company Locatelli Alessandro, Tax Code: LCTLSN95T24I628V, VAT number: 04285560167, based in Via Milano, 8, 24011 Almè (BG) external manager for the supply of the Housing service, based in Via Daste and Spalenga, 11, 24125 Bergamo BG.
E. PERIOD OF STORAGE
We inform you that the data provided will be processed and stored by the Data Controller for the purposes strictly related to the purposes referred to in point A and kept at the Data Controller for the period strictly necessary to process the requests made by the User. At the end of the retention period the data will be deleted / destroyed.
F. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
As an interested party you can at any time exercise your rights towards the Data Controller pursuant to Legislative Decree 193/2006 and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 which are reported here
G. RIGHT OF ACCESS TO THE INTERESTED PARTY - Art. 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning him is being processed and, in this case, to obtain access to personal data and the following information:
a) the purposes of the processing;
b) the categories of personal data in question;
c) the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if they are recipients of third countries or international organizations;
d) when possible, the retention period of the personal data envisaged or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
e) the existence of the data subject's right to ask the data controller to correct or delete personal data or limit the processing of personal data concerning him or to oppose their processing;
f) the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
g) if the data are not collected from the data subject, all available information on their origin;
h) the existence of an automated decision-making process, including profiling pursuant to art. 22 paragraphs 1 and 4 and, at least in such cases, significant information on the logic used, as well as the importance and expected consequences of such processing for the data subject.
2. If personal data are transferred to a third country or to an international organization, the interested party has the right to be informed of the existence of adequate guarantees pursuant to art. 46 relating to the transfer.
3. The data controller provides a copy of the personal data being processed. In the event of further copies requested by the interested party, the data controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs. If the interested party submits the request by electronic means, and unless otherwise indicated by the interested party, the information is provided in a commonly used electronic format.
4. The right to obtain a copy referred to in paragraph 3 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
II. RIGHT OF RECTIFICATION - Art. 15 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him without justified delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the interested party has the right to obtain the integration of incomplete personal data, also by providing a supplementary declaration.
III. RIGHT TO CANCELLATION ("RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN") - Art. 17 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The data subject has the right to obtain from the data controller the cancellation of personal data concerning him without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to cancel the personal data without undue delay, if one of the following reasons exists:
a) the personal data are no longer necessary with respect to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
b) the interested party revokes the consent on which the processing is based in accordance with Article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or Article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), and if there is no other legal basis for the processing ;
c) the interested party opposes the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, and there is no legitimate overriding reason to proceed with the processing, or opposes the processing pursuant to Article 21, paragraph 2;
d) personal data are unlawfully processed;
e) personal data must be deleted to fulfill a legal obligation under Union law or by the Member State to which the data controller is subject;
f) the personal data have been collected in relation to the information society service offer referred to in Article 8, paragraph 1.
2. The data controller, if he has made personal data public and is obliged, pursuant to paragraph 1, to delete them, taking into account the available technology and implementation costs, shall adopt reasonable measures, including technical ones, to inform the data controllers processing that are processing personal data of the request of the interested party to delete any link, copy or reproduction of his personal data.
3. Paragraphs 1 and 2 do not apply to the extent that processing is necessary:
a) for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information;
b) for the fulfillment of a legal obligation that requires the processing provided for by the law of the Union or of the Member State to which the data controller is subject or for the performance of a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of public authority of which the data controller is invested;
c) for reasons of public interest in the public health sector in accordance with Article 9, paragraph 2, letters h) and i), and Article 9, paragraph 3;
d) for archiving purposes in the public interest, for scientific or historical research or for statistical purposes in accordance with Article 89 (1), insofar as the right referred to in paragraph 1 is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of the objectives of this treatment; or
e) for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court.
IV. RIGHT TO RESTRICTION OF PROCESSING - Art. 18 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The interested party has the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of processing when one of the following hypotheses occurs:
a) the data subject disputes the accuracy of personal data, for the period necessary for the data controller to verify the accuracy of such personal data;
b) the processing is unlawful and the interested party opposes the deletion of personal data and instead requests that its use be limited;
c) although the data controller no longer needs it for processing purposes, the personal data are necessary for the data subject to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court;
d) the interested party opposed the processing pursuant to art. 21, paragraph 1, pending verification of the possible prevalence of legitimate reasons of the data controller with respect to those of the interested party.
2. If the processing is limited pursuant to paragraph 1, such personal data are processed, except for storage, only with the consent of the interested party or for the assessment, exercise or defense of a right in court or to protect the rights of another natural or legal person or for reasons of significant public interest of the Union or of a Member State.
3. The interested party who has obtained the limitation of processing pursuant to paragraph 1 is informed by the data controller before this limitation is revoked.
V. RIGHT TO DATA PORTABILITY - Art. 20 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The interested party has the right to receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, the personal data concerning him provided to a data controller and has the right to transmit such data to another data controller without impediments on the part of the data controller to whom he provided them if:
a) the processing is based on consent pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter a), or article 9, paragraph 2, letter a), or on a contract pursuant to article 6, paragraph 1, letter b); And
b) the processing is carried out by automated means.
2. In exercising their rights relating to data portability in accordance with paragraph 1, the interested party has the right to obtain the direct transmission of personal data from one data controller to the other, if technically feasible.
3. The exercise of the right referred to in paragraph 1 of this article is without prejudice to Article 17. This right does not apply to the processing necessary for the performance of a task in the public interest or connected to the exercise of public authority referred to the data controller is invested.
4. The right referred to in paragraph 1 must not affect the rights and freedoms of others.
VI. RIGHT OF OBJECTION - Art. 21 Reg. (EU) 2016/679
1. The interested party has the right to object at any time, for the reasons connected to his particular situation, to the processing of personal data concerning him pursuant to Article 6, paragraph 1, letters e) or f), including profiling on the basis of these provisions. The data controller refrains from further processing personal data unless he demonstrates the existence of compelling legitimate reasons to proceed with the processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the assessment, exercise or the defense of a right in court.
2. If personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the interested party has the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for these purposes, including profiling to the extent that it is connected to such marketing. direct.
3. If the interested party objects to the processing for direct marketing purposes, the personal data are no longer processed for these purposes.
4. The right referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 is explicitly brought to the attention of the interested party and is presented clearly and separately from any other information at the latest at the time of the first communication with the interested party.
5. In the context of the use of information society services and without prejudice to Directive 2002/58 / EC, the interested party can exercise his right to object with automated means that use specific techniques.
6. If personal data are processed for scientific or historical research purposes or for statistical purposes pursuant to Article 89, paragraph 1, the interested party, for reasons connected to his particular situation, has the right to object to the processing of personal data that concerns him, unless the processing is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest.
GENERAL RULES FOR THE EXERCISE OF RIGHTS
We inform you that the rights referred to in the preceding paragraphs may be exercised at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
together with a digital copy of your valid identity document. We remind you that in the event of a request for interruption of all processing of your personal data, we will not be able to continue to provide you with the services you requested. In any case, our company may keep some of your personal data if they may prove necessary to defend or assert a right.
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate the website www.arconceptlife.com acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the use of Internet communication protocols. This is information that is not collected to be associated with identified interested parties, but which by their very nature could, through processing and association with data held by third parties, allow users to be identified. This category of data includes:
- IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by Users connected to the site;
- the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the requested resources, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server; the size of the file obtained in response; the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the operating system and the user's computer environment.
These data are used for the sole purpose of obtaining anonymous statistical information on the use of the site and to check its correct functioning and are deleted immediately after processing.